Monday 1 November 2010

Last Day of October

Last Day of October for United States citizens. For me it's already 1st day of November!

Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates that~

I have a lot of things I want to say, though I will leave that other time for now

2 things.

First I have always wanted to blog this - Thanks again Alexurt1 for Barnacle Bay

This is the pirate theme sim I've made since 24th September



I chose this house for him to live in.

I've been having lots of fun with Zeus (his name) :-) I enjoy most when he interacts with the local sims.

And I also moved this household to Barnacle Bay. (this household can be downloaded from s4m_th3_m4n studio)



The other thing is that - I've bought Late Night on 30th October. I am very pleased with all expansion packs The Sims 3 has come up with.

Helped Paul Rudd and Sophie Koskinen packed up moved into Bridgeport as first household ever! Here are some of their first moment in this busy city.




 Their flat


Vistors and next door neighbour (he is chatting with Paul Rudd)



They went to a pub looking for some fun,



Sophie got turned down by a celebrity. How surprising... Celebrities surely have ego from this expansion pack!



Maybe they didn't see this, but I do. I was shocked! Kind of scary.


I will post again tomorrow if possible. Matilda next. Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment