Monday 6 December 2010

How it was

Hello it's been quite a while again. A month passes too quick to be honest. That could because I am happy most of the time so time don't stay long for me...

Early today I couldn't resist the charms of The Sims and went back to it.

I go into Charlen and Louis family save file.

Charlen's carpool will arrive soon, she is an Intern for politics career ladder. Louis works for politics too.

After she has gone, Louis woke up and prepared himself lunch for his afternoon





Throwing away old newspaper
watching television during afternoon
Charlen comes back from work, 300 simoleon pay check. Joins Louis watch television together.


um.... that's tickle. Nothing more than tickle, I promise.

Louis work shift starts at 11pm, so he went to work at 10pm. Charlen has to make & eat dinner by herself alone



I've decided to sell 2 double beds which costs 1000 simoleons each. And get a much nicer double bed (worth 3000 Simoleons) for this couple.
After she fell alseep, suddenly I heard a strange sound and see what was coming. Sadly she couldn't!

uh oh...


Off he went, by then I remember (too late) to wake Charlen up. Her day of hard work seems got wasted. That painting worths around 275 simoleons. I am as gutted as she feels




oh well live goes on, she has to sleep again anyway. Surely no sweet dreams this time.


Later, Louis came back fom work before dawn, but not quite morning yet.


"Good morning Charlen, how was your sleep?", I asked


Yet again, she is going back to work hoping a better day than what happened last night.



Thanks so much for looking at here, hope to see you again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment