Wednesday 16 February 2011

3 couples and 1 single

Valentine's Day huh? 2 days ago was Valentine's Day. I've helped some of my sims to celebrate this special occasion on a day after valentine's day. So photos time!

CGYOOMH dancer A and CGYOOMH dancer E, dancers are also people they deserve loves as much as everyone else!









The beauty and the geek - Alisha Juno & Perry Nado, after their date at library, their love grows stronger than ever!








Tina Mosecot and her husband Hopya Mosecot bring their love to next level with Trampoline! Love In The Air literally~

















(#Role-playing#) As for me Istongo, meh, I couldn't care less. When love will come, then I will embrace it. As for now I am single but happy.



don't think too much... anything might as well be just your imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment