Saturday 25 June 2011

Deja Vu

The older I grow, the more Deja Vu I've experienced. I find them very strange I don't know where I get these Deja Vu at all. Like today when I was really randomly looking at a youtube video. I suddenly remember I saw that same site same situation same video at night right at 0:58 section. Like I've seen the clip before but whereas it is NO WAY possible in reality that I've seen it until tonight because Kylie twitted it!!

So how come?? I finally searched on internet again and found this 6 pages article. It's interesting to know more. While I don't think anyone can possibly know the true facts behind Deja Vu, I think sometimes maybe (just maybe) our minds are really experiencing glitches.

I am, of course, not hoping my brain was glitching when I had Deja Vu. I would love to fantasize there are some other cool reasons why human has Deja Vu (like our lives are written before we were born / another same reality presents on different dimension)

0 comments:

Post a Comment