Sunday 7 August 2011

Being an architect

I knew it! I knew I would love this Architectural Design profession. How silly of me for never tried this in depth until very recently!

Here is Mylo Elbanza.



Before


After


Before






After






Those screenshots were taken during his last 2 renovation jobs. After that he was titled as The most talented Architectural Designer in Sunset Valley!




It has been a joy to redesign townie's houses.

Here are some of earlier changes Mylo had make for his neighbours:

renovated bedroom


built a swimming pool and refurished living area, bedroom



new laundry room



renovated 2 bedrooms




redecorated sitting room for bookworm sim





I took Mylo Elbanza to Egypt on his first day, and too sad to confirm the in game camera (photography skill to be specific) is still bugged in my game (will update the latest patch soon, see if that will be solved) :-( oh well... I am glad the screencapturing option "C" button still works from taking captures at least.

Egypt world landmarks are visually stunning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment