Saturday 22 October 2011

Tumblr

Doesn't have any android mobiles nor iPhone / iPad / iPod. But I've just signed up on Tumblr. For posting captures, images, photos with minimal effort.


Track me there if you want to
http://istongo.tumblr.com/

The tumblr account doesn't mean I won't blog here any longer, I will still blog once in a while. As you can see I haven't been playing The Sims 3 lately. It's because (1) how I see the Pets expansion contradicts to what my life is about. I love animals, I just don't like having pets - share loves by not paying anybody to kill any animals for their flesh as food (pets food too). (2) Home computer had dusk crisis. Now I've fixed it. Took me almost 3 weeks. No over spinning fans sound again! One happy Istongo :-) HAHA

Leave me comments if you want to, I feel lonely sometimes. Sadly I have abandoned my TS3 friends because just to avoid looking at their sims 3 pets. I afraid I will give in and buy Pets expansion for myself finally because my friends' pets are so cute and unique. Please forgive me...

Having said all these, I bought 2 Pets expansion last night! Surprise surprise, one for my dearest mum. And one for my brother (I promised him after he requested it :) ). So well done EA!!! You got my money for selling virtual pets! How awesome you are. -.- lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment