Sunday 9 January 2011

Multiplay Images continue (from Part 1)

Everyone, I am back with more photos from Multiplay game file. Here the change comes for Buttonsginger simself. Isotroz also got a new outfit change with a little help from a random townie (she is the woman in green shirt below). They both looking good, I couldn't be more happy for them.





Grrr, Isotroz seems like enjoying doing this to Buttonsginger everytime he gets behind her... -.-



Maybe due to his childish trait, I don't understand and not happy to see he is frightening other sims around town.


Meanwhile television at their home needs to be repaired. Outrox called for a repaireman to come by and fix that.


Time to sleep - Yong Bae, MajidII and Buttonsginger sleep in the same room, maybe one day they can be rich and afford more bedrooms, then they will a room each.







Isotroz and Outrox sleep on the same bed, afterall they are just twins.


Have a nice day/night, sims and simmers!

2 comments:

B.G, Ginger said...

Love Buttons' new outfit =D...Oh my! Isotroz is giving Buttons a freight LOL! Love seeing these pictures. thanks so much for sharing them with me!

Istongo said...

Thank you Buttonsginger. I hope to see her and the other 4 sims soon. Maybe another update soon when I can find an opportunity, with new photos

Post a Comment