Thursday 14 April 2011

Original sizes... and more (updated)

Original sizes of each of those shown photos at the assignment photo. Plus quite a lot screencaptures which failed to make it to the final cut of the assignment photo. Now you can see most of them, their progression from not knowing to learnt a lot :) I've decided to show some failure/accidents photos too as I think they are funny to look at, don't they?









 


 




one final drink before they head off to moon





(This house basic structure is default from Rflong7's Moon Base Charlie II, but I coloured what's inside - floors, put those trees, decorating the front garden and re-decorated inside room which the flying scene took place. )








(at local park)
(I am thankful for Rflong7's amazing Moon Base Charlie II world, it's filled with interesting building structures, great Alpha One and some hangout bars! Landscape is beautiful, give her rec's and get that world to your game, I highly doubt you wouldn't be happy with this strange world. (NO CCs too!!) well the travelling can be long, but isn't that same with Sunset Valley from one end to the other end?)


(I didn't re-decorated Alpha One, this bar I use default scenery given by Rflong7)
(adults finally)



(I was shocked they have to turn into elders too. I was thinking it is possible to choose between to elders or to adults. I should read more carefully if there will be next time. But so glad for this final age stage, it cleared my concepts of how I wanted Barbie and Ken's future would be.)



by now you should know Alpha One is Barbie and Ken's favourite place for night's out. At their age, they danced extremely well at this dance club. I personally love how late this club closes (at 4am) compared with others on Moon Base Charlie II world.



Their daughter Claire at this time have been developed some intimacy with Leonard Hackle who lives next door.








They finally can harvest with style - with their invention Harvester. I can literally see they will plants lots of prefect qualities veggies and fruits because of this method on harvesting their farming patch. Maybe expanding on the patch in near future :-)



I have uploaded these 3 life stages of Barbie and Ken family to my studio seperately in the coming few days (I will ask Rflong7 for permission if I can upload the house first). If anyone interested playing them, please consider put them in Moon Base Charlie II world. They can show you those cool dances at Alpha One if you would allow them :)

So sorry I got carried away and posted too much photos. Hope they load alright without too much lagging.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pictures

B.G, Ginger said...

Bravo!!! I love it all~ glad you had so much fun Istongo~~ Congrats on your winning the final competition!!!!!

Post a Comment