Friday 1 April 2011

Sims 2 Introduction?!

I was looking at SimPrograms website and found this tool called The Sims 2 Introduction at its Sims 2 programs download section. It's an official tool from The Sims 2 EA/Maxis as The Sims 2 Create-a-sim demo.

Scroll down until you see The Sims 2 Demo - Create a Sim
http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims/the-sims-2/the-sims-2-programs/programs-the-sims-2-character-editors/

I downloaded it and made a sim for The Sims 2 that I do not have.




Wa la! at least a sim I made for The Sims 2 :o) Thank you Judhudson
(I've installed this demo in Traditional Chinese instead of English)

Maybe you can also give this demo a try too (especially if you don't have The Sims 2)

A male sim I've just made


I feel very guilty to check this out instead of doing more for Learn to build step 3 plus working harder for Barbie and Ken assignment #3.... I better continue my process with those. Have a nice week, my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment